Saturday, July 9, 2011

Beyond Method 3

Although learning how to create a google map for the Fort Worth Central Library was a great experience, we have a Digital Resources Manager that manages and adds maps to the library's web site. No, I do not see myself creating maps for the library where I work; however the knowledge may come in handy for the future. This link will take you to the map I created for the Central Library in Fort Worth where I work http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=202787939059913560632.0004a7ab6437863137cc6&msa=0 Google Maps was fairly easy to use. The Beyond Two Steppin' instructions need to be updated as Google Maps has changed a little. The only difficulty I had was in copying the link to the library map. A good experience, all in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment