Friday, July 22, 2011

Beyond Method #7

For Next Gen Presentations I chose Prezi as my preferred method of creating a presentation. I like the simplicity of it and the zoom factor. Adding images is easy and creating the presentation path is just a few clicks away.

In the past I had played around with Google Docs, but continued to fall back on PowerPoint to do presentations. Prezi may have won me over tonight with this Discovery Exercise. I feel that online presentation tools have made great strides. I like the idea of being able to save and retrieve presentations online. This takes some of the stress out of getting media equipment set up and hoping materials saved to a flash drive have not been lost.

I did like the suggestion of having a back up presentation ready in case your primary presentation could not be located. I think after doing this exercise I would be better qualified to help a patron with online presentation tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment